New York City based Video Producer/Editor with a diverse skill set, proven leadership abilities, strong work ethic, and in-depth experience in broadcast and internet video production, editing and client management.
Brand Bean LLC : Founder / Creative Director (2011…) Brooklyn, NY
- Acumen Fund : produced, directed and edited all video & multimedia components for Acumen Fund’s annual investor’s gathering and 10 year anniversary celebrations. the production spanned 4 continents and 3 months.
- Clients Include : Acumen Fund, ARTonAIR.org / The Clocktower Gallery, Pipeline PS, Women’s World Banking.
Fly Communications Inc. : Video Producer / Editor (2007-2011) New York, NY
- NY Jets : One-person production team on the account from 2008-2011, responsible for all TV and radio spots –Introducing Coaches Club (with Donald Trump), Opportunity Has Never Knocked This Hard (with exclusive NFL Phantom HD footage), and the latest It’s Go Time campaign (with Mark Sanchez, Rex Ryan, Mario Batali) that took over the tri-state area this season and sold out Coaches Club personal seat licenses.
- French Culinary Institute & Italian Culinary Academy : Produced a series of commercials with David Chang, Donatella Arpaia, Jacques Torres & Ron Ben Israel and Danny Meyer. produced and edited Online Tours over 6 months from 120 hours of audio/video assets in various media and 300 pages of interview transcripts.
- Amazon.com : Produced the launch of Amazon Grocery with the Cart Journey campaign and of Amazon Kindle with the Hands campaign for PBS.
- Clients Included : Amazon.com, Audible.com, Condé Nast Publications, Endless.com, French Culinary Institute, Forbes, Italian Culinary Academy, NY Jets, Pernod Ricard USA, Skyy Spirits, Web.com.
Rowen Warren Inc. : Project Manager (2006-2007) New York, NY
- Condé Nast Publications : Produced TV spots for Allure & Domino Magazines.
- Financial Times : Managed the production of weekly cycles of new creative for Financial Times online banners.
- In charge of budgets, schedules, statements of work, creative briefs and presentations for all client projects.
- Clients Included : Amazon.com, Condé Nast Publications, Endless.com, Financial Times.
Xplana Learning Inc. : Multimedia Artist (2004-2006) Boston, MA
- Designed and coded interfaces for higher-education learning software, ebooks and online content.
- Edited, formatted and compressed all video elements as supplemental content for ebooks and online content.
- Clients Included : Houghton Mifflin, Mcgraw-Hill, Pearson Education, Scholastic.
Wellesley College, Wellesley, MA
B.A., Media Arts & Sciences, 2004. Cumulative GPA: 3.51.
Coursework Included : Filmmaking (Fiction), Moving Images, B&W and Digital Photography, Art & Science of Multimedia.
Internships Included : Videographer/Editor, DoorDarshan TV Network; Videographer/Editor, WGBH Forum Network.
Proficient in Final Cut Studio, Adobe Production Suite, Pro Tools, Microsoft Office.
Fluent in Bengali (native language), conversant in Hindi & Urdu, working knowledge of French.
Member, The Filmshop : A workshop collective to support and advance independent filmmaking.
Member, Editors Retreat : An annual gathering of highly experienced and renowned editors from around the world.
Capitals of the World, Cate Blanchett, Photography, Playlists, Tagines, Tennis